Though this is not a post necessarily related to travel, but opportunities for FREE money for BOTH of you and me are too good to pass it up. Think of this way: That $35 can be used towards for your future travel expenses! Such opportunities are rare, so I thought I would share this opportunity with all of you!
My friend from HackCreditCards had told me of an opportunity to earn FREE $35 in 5 minutes with Coinbase (and his encouragement to share this opportunity with all of you). However, those kind of promotions don’t last very long, so take action now while it still last.
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is one of the largest bitcoin exchange and digital wallet services in the market. They had raised $75 million in venture capital money, and $100 million in total this past year. On August 20th, since they have way too much money, they had decided to raise the referral bonus from $25 to $75 if a friend buys $100 worth of bitcoin (+ the 1% transaction fee), which is extremely generous for any referral bonuses I’ve seen in my life. They are probably most likely trying to grow its consumer base.
(You might be asking “What are bitcoins anyway?” Click here to find out!)
- Sign-up using this referral link: https://www.coinbase.com/join/55e55faba8007a091300013b (Only if you have never used Coinbase before!)
- Go through the verification process and link your regular bank account to your Coinbase account. Mine was Bank of America, for example.
- Buy $101 in bitcoins. Remember, you are buying $100 + 1% transaction fee (about 99 cents). See image above.
- Wait about a week for your $100 to be deposited into your Coinbase account. (UPDATE: If you are from one of the supported countries other than the U.S, you must buy 101 in your currency….for example, €101 and £101)
- Once the $100 is deposited, I immediately get an email notification about the $75 referral bonus deposited into my Coinbase account.
- You email me at [email protected]dinghappiness.com, so I can send half of the $75 bonus to you ($37.50 worth of bitcoins). Your net profit is $36.50 at this point because you paid the 1% transaction fee already from Step 3 above.
- You can cash out all of the $136.50 in bitcoins back into your regular bank account (Instead of “buy”, you “sell” bitcoins) or keep it in your Coinbase account. Remember, just like “buy,” there is the “sell” 1% transaction fee.
- Want to make more than just $36.50? You can get unlimited referral bonuses if you refer all of your friends using your own referral link! My friend from HackCreditCards had calculated that if you sign-up 100 friends, you make $3500! All for very little work!
Here is a screenshot of proof that this promotion is real and used by real people!
I believe bitcoin has a place in our future as it slowly gains more traction and acceptance in the general populace, just as it took time for credit cards to become accepted in our parents or grandparents’ generation!
If you do have any questions/concerns, email me at [email protected]. If you do have any doubts or feel this is “risky,” please email me anyway so I can find out what is making you hesitate!
Once again, the signup link is here! I have no idea how long this promotion will last, so might as well get started on it! 🙂
If you’re unsure about the signup process, my friend made a Youtube video tutorial.